Please follow the steps below to uninstall Advance System Care:
1. Open Control Panel by right-clicking on the Start button. Click on the Control Panel option:
2. In the Control Panel window, navigate to "Programs" > "Uninstall a program" option. (Note: If you're unable to find "Programs", go to "View By" towards the right of the screen and select "Category" from the drop down list)
3. On the next page, select Advance System Care and click on Uninstall button
4. Click the Yes button when prompted to uninstall the program.
This will remove Advance System Care from your system.
1. Open the Control Panel. To do so, either:
Point the mouse at the upper or lower right corner of the screen and click on the Search icon.
Type Control Panel in the Search box and click on Control Panel option shown in left panel.
Press the Windows + X keys together on your keyboard. A small menu will open. Here, click on the Control Panel option.
2. In the Control Panel window, click on Programs > Uninstall a program option.
3. On the next page, select Advance System Care and click on Uninstall option.
4. Click on the Uninstall button in the new window that opens.
1. Click Start button on your taskbar and select Control Panel.
2. Under Programs category, click on "Uninstall a program" option.
4. In the new window that opens, click on the Uninstall button.
2. Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
3. In the new window that opens, select Advance System Care and click the Remove button.
4. In the new window that opens, click the Uninstall button.